In connection with the implementation of the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals / in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC, we inform you about the rules for processing your personal data.
The following rules apply from May 25, 2018.
1. The administrators of your personal data are KUCHNIA WŁOSKA B. SEWERYN, M. PRZYBYLSKI SP.J, ORIENT EKSPRES M. SEWERYN, M. PRZYBYLSKI SP.J., RYNEK GŁÓWNY M. SEWERYN, M. PRZYBYLSKI SP.J. based in Krakow,
2. The administrator processes your personal data on the basis of applicable law, contracts concluded with you or on the basis of your consent.
3. Your personal data is processed when:
– processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party;
– the processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on the administrator.
4. The recipients of your personal data may be public authorities and entities performing public tasks or acting on behalf of public authorities or other entities that process personal data in the Administrator’s collections based on relevant entrustment agreements.
5. Your personal data will be stored for the period necessary to achieve the purposes set out in point 3, and after its expiry for the period and to the extent required by the provisions of generally applicable law.
6. In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights: the right to access personal data, the right to amend data – if the data is incorrect or incomplete, the right to request the removal of personal data, the right to request restriction of processing, the right to object to data processing.
7. If the processing of personal data is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time. This withdrawal does not affect the compliance of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
The information collected relates to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, time and date information, location and information sent to the website via the contact form.
Cookies identify the user, which allows you to tailor the content of the website he uses to his needs or preferences. By remembering his preferences, he enables the appropriate matching of ads and messages addressed to him.
We use the following cookies on our website:
– “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website;
– cookies used to ensure security, e.g.: used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the website;
– “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of website pages;
– ‘functional’ cookies, enabling ‘remembering’ user-selected settings and personalizing the user interface, e.g. in terms of the language or region of the user’s origin, font size, website appearance, etc .;
– “advertising” cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
– The user can at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser. Instructions for managing cookies are available at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies